Monday, March 1, 2010

What is neu?

I've been home for 61 days.  How is that possible?!!  I was gone 4 months.... that means I've been home half as long as I was gone.  What. The. Heck?!  


4 days after I got home = student teaching.  After 8 weeks of student teaching in German, I started in English today!  Halfway done student teaching!  


Graduation is May 15.  6 years later, I finally am going to graduate.  AKA.... graduation party!!  Thoughts?  I don't know what to do.  Small, big... okay, guess those are the basic options.  :)



And.... another fun change since I got back: my dating life!  My boy next door crush finally paid off-- after he's lived there 9 years :)  And you all thought I was impatient!!!    I'll find an even better, older picture soon.  I promise! 




                   

No comments:

Post a Comment