Monday, March 8, 2010

And jetzt...

Today's another lovely inservice day at Google High.  Yes, I said it.  Cringe, gag, roll your eyes, laugh, whatever.  No bother to me.  I just go with it.

I jump in tomorrow.  As in, I'm teaching again!  Yikes.  These people trust me a lot or something.  I'm going to be doing a modified Slambook with the senior composition classes.  A bit of an "unofficial handbook" for student teachers at the school.  We'll see how it goes.  I'm a bit nervous but glad to not sit and idly watch.

Next week is spring break.   I wish it meant sleeping until noon like it did in high school. Instead it means cranking out my 25 page WUPA.  Woo!  So excited.  But it also means the annual shopping trip and my birthday.  I'll officially be a mid-20-something!  


A final note:  Exciting news in the Amerikanische Haus this evening.  My mom is the District Teacher of the Year!  On to the state level now.  She's deserved this each of the last 29 years and finally got it! Go mama!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment