Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Endlich ist alles in Ordnung!

Well, my joyful post has, at long last, arrived!

Amerikanisches Girl is officially a German and English teacher!! At Dream school nonetheless!! ::insert monumental sigh of relief::

After 3 weeks of no sleep, migraines, minor muscle twitches, and paper-thin nerves, it’s paying off!! (Sorry to the Boyfriend, family, and friends!)  I will report to new teacher orientation August 4 and greet students August 17.  Meine Güte...that is SOO soon!!

Do you remember being 7 and thinking summer break was AH-MA-ZING and lasted long enough to utter the phrase, “I’m bored,” in a high pitched, whiny voice to your mom?

If you say “no,” you’re a liar.

When did summer stop feeling so long? Didn’t I only just graduate?! Crap.

My last day of work at the Office is next Wednesday. Yep. I handed in my two week notice BEFORE getting a job offer. Thank GOD everything’s working out!!

I hope you’re all well!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! That's awesome news! Drinks next Friday to celebrate! :)

    ReplyDelete