Friday, June 25, 2010

and so I wait...

It's been far to long between posts this summer. I've been a bad blogger.  Sorry!

I kept wanting to wait to post the "I HAVE A JOB!!!" post as my next post. As you can imagine -- and relate--, this has been a tremendous process.  Get my hopes up... make me wait.  And wait.  And wait.  Now, this may come as a complete and utter surprise but I am not a patient person.  No, that's putting it nicely.  I have no patience whatsoever.  I hate waiting on things/people and I want immediate results. 

That said... this is K-I-L-L-I-N-G me!

My interview for Dream Job was two and a half weeks ago.  It's true that I have been told that I was recommended for the position, so perhaps my stress levels are higher than they ought to be but, as great as the recommendation is, I just really want the actual OFFER! 

The good news of this is that I think my half-hearted patience may be paying off soon.  I've been practically stalking the Principal... it's sounding hopeful!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment