Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Gott sei Dank!

After months of stress, job applications, hoping, praying, frustrating (and did I say stress?), our prayers are answered!


Friday afternoon I had a missed call from the apartment complex that Todd and I have been on the waiting list for.  After some talking and breaking the news to the Parents, we signed the application forms and will be moving into a two bedroom apartment mid-May!  


Last Monday Todd interviewed for a second job at a great corporation headquartered here in Topeka.  He still had never heard back about the first job but he thought the interview went really well and was hopeful.  A few days later, the HR gal called and told him they'd heard great things but had a few more interviews to go before they were doing anything.  He was trying SO hard to stay positive but a few days turned into 3, 4, then 5 days. No word.  Hope was fading.  Finally at about 4 o'clock today, the HR gal called to thank him for his patience and offer the job!  Just in time.  Big hooray and celebration in order!!


They do say good things come in threes.  


However, I will have to tell you the third when I find out!! :)

**EDIT**   So... after a few confused conversations, I realized how horribly worded the last two sentences of my post are!  I am NOT awaiting results of _any_ tests!  I only meant that I am not sure what the next good thing in my life will be!   **EDIT**

2 comments:

  1. That is SUCH great news!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this news calls for some Mexican food!! Congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete