Friday, December 31, 2010

Wedding Post. (Nur einer von vielen!)

Things are beginning to be set into motion for the wedding planning!


Date: June 9, 2012


Location: Great Overland Station, Topeka, KS


Photographer: Don Brent


Wedding Coordinator: Lyn S. 




Yep.  That's all I have so far.  But it's a start!!


The Overland Station is gorgeous.  So I will be having BOTH my wedding and the reception there!  Hooray for a longer engagement so places and people are available still!


Hopefully I will begin dress shopping before summer.  I'm thinking purple and charcoal-y silver for my colors, but we shall see!   


It still seems a bit surreal that I am going to be married!   Wow..!  :)   Very happy!  Now if we were both employed, we could get a house!  (Cross all of your fingers, toes... whatever you have!  Or if it's more your style: Drück dir die Daumen!)



2 comments:

  1. Exciting!!!! I've been to a few weddings there - always awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are off to a GREAT start! Send pics of some of your dress ideas. Wedding stuff is so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete