Monday, April 19, 2010

2 weeks to go

So, SOO close to being done!  I'm wrappings things up at THS-- which is crazy.  It's almost May.  It's almost graduation!  Unglaublich!  


I think I may have a job for the summer.  I'll find out in about 6 hours.  Cross your fingers.  It'd be great pay and a consistent schedule.  I'm soo hoping.  


As for jobs for next year, well...  I've received my recommendation letters so I can actually move forward, although no positions are really posted yet.  Argh!  Top things on my to-do list: mail out graduation announcements and post resumes EV-ER-Y-WHERE!


I signed up to take my German Praxis last month.  I thought there was a test next weekend... nope, I have to wait until June 12.  The busiest day of the year.  Pam and Emme's weddings are that day.  I'll be running from my test to Pam's.  From Pam's reception to Emme's wedding.  Luckily, they aren't at the same time but I will certainly be in a blur!  


I'm really starting to be desperate for a job-- my bank account is VERY sad.  And there are so many things I want to spend money on.  I'm getting my butt in shape (yay!) and have started going on walks/runs.  Pumas don't quite cut it for real exercise.  I need new shoes.  I also need new shorts.  It seems I haven't bought any since about freshman year of college!  Oops.   And, of course, on my non-essentials list... I want my new tattoo soo badly.  I've wanted it since.. oh, probably since I got the first one five years ago!  And... I am about dying from wanting to go back to Berlin!  Katharina is all moved into her apartment with Till and I can hardly stand it-- a free place to stay in the most awesome city!  I need to save, save, save a LOT of money!!  







No comments:

Post a Comment