Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Scheiße

Two posts in two days.  A new record, I think.

I feel like Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.  I would love nothing more than to run away to Australia.

Bad news number one.   The boyfriend was laid off this morning.  Not much else to say about that.  Just sucks.

Bad news number two.  Students' parents are nightmares.  Phone call from hell.  When I'm already not happy.  Kids lie.  Teachers know this, WHY DON'T THEIR PARENTS?  Do NOT blame me.  Your kid is making it up.

GROWL!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll be thinking good thoughts for him - I know how awful that situation can be (for him, and you!).

    Haha, Bry's sister says the same thing. Don't you guys know that every parent's child is perfect? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!

    Sometimes it's just soo hard to remember how perfect they are! :)

    ReplyDelete