Monday, July 26, 2010

Klassenzimmer

I think my classroom is about 98.9% finished finally!  When I walk in the door now, it feels like MY classroom -- not the German room.  As much as I do not want summer to end, I'm very excited!  
I am always well intentioned about taking before and after pictures but I'm usually soo gung-ho, I start working and halfway through stop and think, OH CRAP!  So... here are my after pictures.  Use your imagination-- the before pictures were dated, torn posters and lots of stuff everywhere.   




My awesome curtains-- Thanks Andrea!






Super cute little skirt for storage.. again, Thanks Andrea!!







Hopefully, there will be a German calendar to fill that empty spot!









The only storage in the room! (Before I came along, anyway.)





3 comments:

  1. Amy, your room looks fabulous!!!!!!! You are going to be such a great teacher!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting....YOUR classroom! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete